Saturn S Subframe Repair

Discussion in 'Saturn S-series' started by karen, Dec 17, 2019.

1. karen

karen

I absolutely love this car it drives great I was driving thru the desert and went off the road and almost flipped it about a month ago. I do know a little about cars I love them but have never done any major work on any car I cant afford to have it fixed professionally so I am trying to learn as much as I can before I start because its the only thing I have and is very important to me. so I almost flipped it by over correcting but it spun in circles on the wheeles and it has more issues but im starting with the subframe swap I was blessed with 2 other saturns for the parts a 1992 sl2 stick shift and a 1998 Saturn im not sure which model. but I need to know what is important to pay attention to or whatnot when doing this so PLEASE PLEASE anyone have any tips and tricks or any knowledge they are willing to share with me id be glad to hear them I understand that these subframes were changed in size between 1993 and 1994 so I may not be able to use the one I have. thanks for your guys time and help ill have a lot of other question or what not im sure

karen, Dec 17, 2019
Ask a Question