S series body parts and foglamps available

Discussion in 'Saturn S-series' started by tennisrrm, Feb 23, 2020.

1. tennisrrm

tennisrrm

I have GM factory parts I ordered mostly through GMPartsNow for a 2002 Saturn S Spring Special. They are available for a good discount from what I paid, or best offer. These parts have never been used and were not installed prior to when I donated my car to charity in 2019. These parts fit 2000 - 2002 Saturn S and SLs, if not the SC line as well. Prices I paid are without taxes or shipping charges included.

Front bumper cover (part # 21112211): unprimed, with fog lamp openings. Has sort of a "scrape mark" on one of the corners but
    it is just as it came from its box. Price I paid was $233.00. ASKING $115.
    NOTE:
    My shipping cost was a shocking $215 so it would be best to figure out delivery or pick-up in western Washington or central Washington.

Front left fender (Saturn part #21112217): plastic that I believe is primed but unpainted. Purchased on eBay for $102.
    ASKING $50. As with the bumper cover, we can discuss pick-up or delivery.

Front foglamps and bulbs (various part #s): New and unused, I paid $297.79. ASKING $200.
    NOTE:
    This includes a number of miscellaneous parts from salvage that were needed to ass to an S-series not equipped for foglamps, including a wiring harness, fuses and a foglamp switch. There may be other bits and pieces I have for it, but I do not know if I had everything needed (but think so). I had found a good YouTube videos on adding foglamps to a base model like mine. We can discuss shipping, delivery or pick-up within the locales mentioned above.

tennisrrm, Feb 23, 2020
Ask a Question