Over heating issues

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Edgar Summitt, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Edgar Summitt

Edgar Summitt

I have a 97 Saturn SC1 (The four-door) it does have a single overhead cam of course. I am having an issue with the car overheating.I have replaced the thermostat,the water pump, the reservoir, and temp sensor. Was told to check and see if my radiator was clogged I took the hose off of the motor at the top and noticed that there was no water in it. Running water was not going through it. So I was putting water into it I then noticed that when the car is running and the hose is off the water is actually coming out of the inlet instead of going out of the outlet. I have no idea why it would do this I don't know what to do at this point trying to find some answers from somebody that might have went through this before. I know it sounds strange but I do Drive Saturn's a lot and I have never seen one where the water comes out of the inlet instead of going in. Please help me.

Edgar Summitt, Nov 27, 2017
  2. Edgar Summitt

gotay

Check Electric Cooling Fan Is Not Coming When The Engine Temperature Rises To
    Excessive Level.

gotay, Dec 30, 2017
Ask a Question