Long time Saturn owner now must part with latest.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Izzy, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Izzy

Izzy

I've owned three Saturn S series models, starting with the 1999 SL2 I bought used from my dad and two 2001 SC1 models. The first one served me well, but I need to sell the one I now own. I found this one in need of brake work for what I thought was a good price, but the repairs have turned into a nightmare. I had the front brakes redone at one shop but the price they quoted for the right front wheel bearing was too high so I had the wheel bearing replaced at another shop. Well, when they were doing that job the axle shaft broke, costing me an extra $200. A few weeks later the front brakes started grinding so I took it back to shop # 1. They told me that the right front wheel bearing was bad and caused damage to the rotors. I took it back to shop #2 and they said it was the left bearing that was bad, so one shop is being deceptive. I might take it to a third shop to see which one is lying and then try to get it fixed under warranty but I am getting burned out on this ordeal and I would consider selling it at a loss and just ridding myself of one giant headache. I'll be posting an ad for it, so if you might be interested take a look at the ad. Get the rotors and the wheel bearing replaced and you should have a good car.

Izzy, Feb 1, 2020
Ask a Question