center stabilizer bar SC2

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by marx404, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. marx404

    marx404 Guest

    I remember seeing a stabilizer bar, similar to a front-strut bar which
    bolted to the seatbelt brackets inside an SC2. I did an online search and
    came up w/ nothing. Does anyone know where I can find this part?

    During deep turns I feel that the middle body section near the 3rd door on
    my 2002 flexes and thought that this bar might help with traction and
    stability by reducing flex.

    marx404, Apr 20, 2005
Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.