2004 Vue HUGE metallic noise & vibration

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by Ladaha63, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Ladaha63

Ladaha63

2004 Vue. There is no Rhyme or Reason to when this vehicle does this!
    I'll be driving along and it does a huge vibration it's kind of a metallic noise. Shakes this car and makes me feel like the motor is going to drop out of it because it is so major when it happens. It is sporadic and doesn't seem to happen at any particular speed. Taken it to the shop 3 times and it will not do it when they are driving it or I am driving it for them. Therefore they have been unable to figure it out.
    Please does anyone have any ideas what should be checked or has had a similar problem?

Ladaha63, Jul 28, 2020
  2. Ladaha63

sedtyh

I have a 2004 Saturn Vue AWD 3.5L V6 that makes a bizarre commotion and vibration coming from the front traveler side of the vehicle as a rule around driving velocities of 35mph to 45 mph. Is this a typical issue? I just purchased the vehicle and have never claimed a Saturn.

Tutuapp 9Apps

sedtyh, Oct 10, 2023
  3. Ladaha63

Derf

Get vehicle up to 60 MPH on the highway and with no one around you break firmly but not enough to kick into ABS breaking. Do you feel a rhythmic vibration. If so it is likely warped rotor issue.

Go back up to speed at 60 MPH and again with no one anywhere near you plow the brakes make sure your seatbelt is on and force the vehicle into ABS braking. Is this the vibration you have been experiencing?

Derf, Nov 11, 2023
Ask a Question