2004 Saturn Vue AWD

Discussion in 'Saturn Parts For Sale / Trade' started by NickT02LS, Jul 24, 2018.

1. NickT02LS

NickT02LS

I have a 2004 Saturn Vue I am looking to sell that has the Honda 3.5 engine and trans in it. It only has 93,000 miles and is in very good condition except I had a mishap and bent the valves in the engine. I started to do repairs and lost interest since it was an extra car. The heads were sent to the machine shop, cost $800 to have the valves changed, heads cleaned, heads milled, new valve seals, ect. All maintenance meticulously done, changed trans fluid less than 1000 miles ago and was done every 30,000 miles, also less than 1000 miles I changed diff fluids front and rear. Vehicle is black with grey interior and is located in New Rochelle NY. Make offer, I am not looking to get a lot for vehicle but not looking to sell for $100 either. Good for parts or repair, if you rather just change entire engine can do that also, up to you.

NickT02LS, Jul 24, 2018
Ask a Question