2003 saturn vue v6 awd no crank no start

Discussion in 'General Motoring' started by RoeRocks77, Apr 5, 2022.

1. RoeRocks77

RoeRocks77

There is a long back story to this saturn of mine but ultimately i am at a stand still and ill be summarizing i hope and im praying someone out there will be able to help me
    Okay it started in october 2021 my alternator went out driving home one night i replaced it and i had a crank but no start condition that i finally solved a month later thanks to weather issues delaying me and my own girlness so to speak the solution was it had no gas in the tank which i totally forgot about having no gas on the way home that night....lmao....anyway it ran fine for about a month and then i had to replace the battery well i replaced it with one i already had and it ran fine for a couple weeks and it would sometimes start sometimes it would take a while but ultimately would start but would stall while i was driving to where i would get stranded places most times it would start back up right away but stall and shut off every few miles or so i had no codes it was throwing so by process of elimination i bought and changed out the crank shaft position sensor car still would crank but not start got brand new battery this time and i always had problems with my lock cylinder with the key falling out while driving have to wiggle when starting to get it to engage so i replaced that too. Now at this time i didn't know about signals to bcm to ecm from ignition etc so i never did the security recode so needless to say it would start but i only got to the end of the driveway which is a little shy of a mile and it died so i bought a ignition switch and assembly this last time because i thought i may have ruined it when trying to get my lock cylinder out it took me awhile and i wasn't gentle well i just got it put in yesterday with the brand new battery did the security relearn 30 minute procedure and now my car wont crank or start i have proper power all lights and electrical components work. I need help please someone tell me what im doing wrong.

P.S. i dont know if this is anything to do with my problem but my sunroof leaks badly and i always have standing water on my floor boards lots pf condensation as well

RoeRocks77, Apr 5, 2022
  2. RoeRocks77

sedtyh

2003 Saturn Vue takes spells of not beginning. It won't wrench. Full Power yet no wrench. Unfasten battery for around 8 minutes it fires straight up

sedtyh, Oct 9, 2023
Ask a Question